"I have wept in the night, for the shortness of sight, that to someone's need made me blind.
But I never have yet, felt a tinge of regret, for being a little too kind."

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 :)

A new year has begun. I keep seeing/hearing others say how horrible this past year was and that they hope this year will be better and I kinda disagree with them. I think that every year that we get to live and learn and go through things is a wonderful gift. What we do and our Attitude determines how everything goes. What we take out of everything that happens is our own personal choice. I hope that I can be smart enough to look at everything and say, "I am glad that happened because of what it taught me." Even if it wasn't that great or at the time I felt that it was horrible. I know that I have learned the most from those times, and I am extremely grateful for that. I had a wonderful year this past year and every year before that and I hope that it continues on this year. As I said earlier, it is my choice. :) Happy New Year everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! I like your new picture on the top of your blog. lots of fun! keep it up I like to read it:)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete