"I have wept in the night, for the shortness of sight, that to someone's need made me blind.
But I never have yet, felt a tinge of regret, for being a little too kind."

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randomness

So I am curently taking 3 online classes. Only 8 credits, I know, I am being lazy. Lets just say that online classes are not really my favorite. They are not horrid, just not my favorite. I have to admit that I dont much like staring at a computer screen for hours on end, reading and trying to understand exactly what the teacher wants. Sometimes it is very confusing. But, oh well! My goal is to do my very best to not procrastinate on ANY assignments. Also I have a goal to train for and run a half marathon! Wish me luck, and if any of you have any idea how to get up the motivation to go and run in this lovely Rexburg weather, Please share! I have to admit that even though I just whined a lot about the online classes that I am very grateful that I have the oppertunity to take them. I have been extremely blessed in my life and being able to go to college has been one of the major blessings.

3 comments:

  1. I just tried to post a long comment and lost it :( So here goes again...
    This is my goal too!!!!!! I'm so excited you're doing this! You should take advantage of the treadmills in the Hart while it is FRIGID outside. Wish I'd done that while I was at BYU-I. Start by walking for 10-15 minutes and jogging for 5-10 minutes, increasing the running and shortening the walking each day until you're comfortable with running longer distances again. I'm going to find a good half-marathon training schedule and I will send it to you - - - we can train together only a million miles apart :) So excited! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu should totally do this, follow B's advice and you will do great, then get on a program to train, I bet Monica would walk with you once #2 comes along. Then you and B should find a race on the east coast and run it together, you would cruise right through it at that altitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks B and Nat! :) I am definitely going to follow the advice that you both gave! :) Love you both most!!

    ReplyDelete