"I have wept in the night, for the shortness of sight, that to someone's need made me blind.
But I never have yet, felt a tinge of regret, for being a little too kind."

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Time :)

This is my brother Matt, he loves to tease everyone and be the annoying younger brother and bossy older brother. Yesterday he got up around 11 and than whenever we asked him to do anything he would whine about how we hadn't made him breakfast and that he was dying of startvation. My sister Brenda decided to give him breakfast in bed so he couldn't whine about it anymore....I was thinking that will just make him demand it more...he still got it :) spoiled child. :) Really though I love Matty boy and am grateful he is my brother.



Also this morning we woke up to a suprise. our beautiful Christmas tree that we had decorated so well (my Dad said it was the best decorated tree that he had seen in years) had toppled over and spilled its decorations all over the room. But no worries! we got it put back up and than for some reason I was elected to re-decorate it..by myself. It got me out of cleaning the kitchen though so I am ok with it :)


Before...


After! :)


We also made fudge today.  I love chocolate!!!! I may have licked the spoon..and the spatula...and yes I am basically still a little kid.



I Love Christmas! I Love my Family! I Love my Friends! I Love Chocolate! Heck, I love food! (As you can definitely tell by looking at me) oh well! :) Basically I just love a lot of things...

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I love little brothers.

    And I am not surprised that you were elected to fix the tree up. It looks great!

    I want your fudge.

    ReplyDelete